1. Visit the fundraising campaign page often
2. Comment on the campaign
3. Make the campaign a "favorite"
4. Donate to the campaign - there are perks for each level of donation
5. Share the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ using the buttons on the campaign page
6. Embed a link to the campaign on your website or blog
7. Blog about the campaign and link to it
8. Email the campaign to everyone you know - below is a sample email letter you can copy and paste.
Thank you for all your help. Together we can keep SeamedUP online!
Sample Email Letter:
I am writing to share something that has me really excited - a new website for quilters and fabric crafters called SeamedUP.com. The site is still in Beta mode, but when it is finished it will be a one stop site for sewing, fabric crafting and quilting. Best of all, it is FREE to join and you can sign up now.
Websites like this are a great asset to the craft, but it takes a lot to put it all together. The SeamedUP.com team is made up of only two girls, and they can really use our help. They are currently running a fundraising campaign to keep the site up while they are working on it. Doing this allows them to test it and get feedback from its members. One of my favorite things about SeamedUP.com is that they listen to members' suggestions, so your feedback will help shape the future of the site. To continue to do this, they need to upgrade their servers.
The link below will take you to their Indie GoGo fundraising campaign. Please take the time to visit it, watch the video and read their mission.
There are many ways you can support this project. You can donate money, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, blog about it, add their button to your website, blog or email, leave a comment on the fundraising page, and add it to your Indie GoGo favorites. I hope you choose to do all of these, but I am asking you to do at least one thing for me:
Copy this letter and send it to everyone on your email list
The more people that know about this great idea, the better the chance we will have to use it.
Together we can make SeamedUP happen!=