This is a great way to interact with other users and discuss all things sewing, crafting and quilting. We broke the forum into 6 categories:
- All things SeamedUP - just a general discussion board
- Techniques - the how-to's of what we all do
- Fabric and Stash - place to talk about material things
- Patterns and Books - discuss the latest print materials
- Notions and Machines - talk about all those gadgets
- Tech Support and Feature Requests - A place to post your help questions or request a change to the site.
Any user can add a topic to the forum either by clicking "New Topic" on the Chat it UP page or by opening the forum and clicking "New Topic".
My goal is to have 10 threads on each forum by the weekend. If your account is activated, hurry up and get over to www.seamedup.com/chat and add a new thread. And don't forget to stop by the "Hello World" post and introduce yourself!
We have sped up approvals. If you are still waiting, thank you for your patience. The current wait list is around 100 people. We should have you all approved by the end of the weekend. That means we will be over 350 members!!! That is a lot of people to connect with on the forums.
Tip - Until we create a way to search for users, friend them & message them, the forum is a way to look at who is on SeamedUP. From the forum posts you can click on the posting user's name and it will take you to their profile.
Our next step is to link user projects to the patterns and/or fabric in the database, so when you look at a pattern you can see projects made with it.