Monday, May 9, 2011

New week = New poll!

Martha Negley's Flower Market was the winner of last week's "which collection shall we add next" poll!  Her gorgeous line of fabrics has already been added to the SeamedUP database and you can add it to your stash, assign it to a project, or select it as a favorite!

For this week - I thought a few sample photos would help you in the voting process - here goes!

Nicey Jane - Heather Bailey for Freespirit
Samples:















Happy Mochi Yum Yum by Monica Solorio-Snow (aka Happy Zombie) from Lecien Fabric
Samples:











Celebrate Suess from Robert Kaufman
Samples:














Tiny Town from Timeless Treasures
samples:



=

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mochi Yum Yum by Monica Solorio-Snow (aka Angry Chicken) from Lecien Fabric. I thought she was Happy Zombie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the same, although I also like Nicey Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OY! Good catch Jaye! I changed the post... Why do I always get those two blogs mixed up? I mean really, what do mad chickens and glad zombies have to do with each other?

    ReplyDelete